- Grow in one of Australia's leading environmental firms
- Detailed mentoring-program
- Excellent pipeline of projects for an Ecologist
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this Australian-based organisation who play a pivotal role in environmental management services. This organisation has a steady and stable pipeline of projects in 2017. Join this expanding team and solidify your presence within the environmental and infrastructure space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Play a significant role as an Ecologist within a number of divisions working on multiple infrastructure and redevelopment projects. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will play a key role in growing the Environmental team.
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
- Site investigations
- Project Management and client facing
- Manage ecological and general environmental projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ecological or Environmental tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience undertaking threatened flora surveys
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the Australian Government's Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act favorable
- Project management skills will be advantageous
This company offers a friendly and welcoming environment for their staff members. With a highly valued career progression plan, this consultancy will allow you to take the next step in your career. Enjoy a great work life balance atmosphere with monthly outings and events.
- Excellent work life balance atmosphere
- Central location, accessible by car or public transport
- High staff retention rates with the stability of a permanent position
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Marina Grace on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.